Posted by : Unknown Dec 22, 2014


dare ka ga katte ni kimeta
REDIMEIDOna
kyou wo nugisutete
hadashi de hashitteyuku

Today, I’ll discard
this off the shelf day
which someone decided on their own.
I’ll run barefooted!

machigattate korondatte
surinuita itami mo
ORIGINARUna ashita ni naru

I may make mistakes, I may trip,
but the pain and scratches coming from that
will become my own original future!

tsukiageta kono te ni nigirishimeta
chikai ga hikari ni natte
itsuka kimi ni todoku sono shunkan made
naiteru hima nante nai kara

The vow that I hold with these hands
become my light.
One day, that light will reach you, but until then
I won’t waste time by crying.

hamidashiteshimatta atsuiomoi ga
yozora de kagayakidasu
umaretekita imi ga
wakatta ki ga shita
negaigoto ha zenbu kono te de kanaeru

These passionate feelings gushing out
shine with the night sky.
And I felt that I understood
why I was born.
I’ll make all my wishes come true with my own two hands!

fuan ni aragau dake de
mou seiippai de
oeteshimatteita
kinou ga atta kedo

I have my hands full just trying
to fight off my insecurities…
It’s all over now…

it all happened yesterday though…
tachidomatteta sonna jikan mo
hitsuyou datta no kana nante
ima ha ne omoeteru

The time where I couldn’t even do a single thing
was also something I really needed.
That’s what I think right now.

kurayami wo kirisaki tadoritsuita
keishiki no sono mukou ni
itsumo kimi ga chanto
mattetekureteta
itoshiku kirameku sekai de

I finally made it after breaking through the darkness.
Beyond this scenery,
you’ve always been there,
waiting for me
in that radiant and lovely world.

ryuuseigun ooikoshi takaku takaku
kokoro ga sakebu saki he
moratteiru ijou ni agerareru youni
nee mirai ha zenbu kono te de kanaeru

Shooting stars pass by, higher and higher,
to where my hearts shouts towards.
Hoping it will give more than what it is given.
Hey, I’ll make my own future with these two hands.

hiza wo kakaeteita yoru mo namida de mukaeta asa mo
donna toki mo mabayui hoshi mitai ni

The nights I spent hugging my knees welcomed the morning with tears,
But no matter the time, I’ll shine bright, like the star Sirius.

tsukiageta kono te ni nigirishimeta
chikai ga hikari ni natte
itsuka kimi ni todoku sono shunkan made
naiteru hima nante nai kara

The vow that I hold with these hands
become my light.
One day, that light will reach you, but until then
I won’t waste time by crying.

hamidashiteshimatta atsuiomoi ga
yozora de kagayakidasu
umaretekita imi ga
wakatta ki ga shita
negaigoto ha zenbu kono te de kanaeru
sou mirai ha zenbu kono te de kanaeru

These passionate feelings gushing out
shine with the night sky.
And I felt that I understood
why I was born.
I’ll make all my wishes come true with my own two hands!
That’s right, I’ll make my own future with these two hands!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 Música D'anime - Yui-Lovers V2 - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -